|Chris graduated from the University of Memphis School of Law. His diverse practice includes personal injury work, construction disputes and local government/municipal law.
If you need a Memphis personal injury attorney, Chris Patterson has expertise if you are suffering with an injury caused by a car accident, truck accident, or motorcycle accident, due to another driver's negligence.
- University of Memphis School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee J.D.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee, 2001 Bachelor of Science
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee, 2001 Bachelor of Arts
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- Tennessee Association of Construction Counsel
- Tennessee Municipal Attorneys Association
- Law Clerk to the Shelby County Criminal Court Judges
Pro Bono Activities
- Memphis/Shelby County University of Tennessee Alumni Association Board Member
- Former Member, Shelby County Republican Party Steering Committee
- Memphis Bar Association Leadership Forum
- Memphis Shelby County Charter Commissioner, 2009-2010
- Former Member, Memphis Harding Academy President’s Advisory Counsel
- Former Member, Freed-Hardeman University President’s Advisory Counsel
Memphis personal injury attorney | Memphis accident attorney